The 404 1,515: Where this game rocks (podcast)
Finding our own zen moment with "Rock Simulator 2014," digital home security recommendations, pizzerias getting extorted for BitCoin, and why the Internet is so blue, literally!
Leaked from today's 404 episode:
- Home burglar thwarted by his own Facebook log-in on victim's computer.
- America's pizzerias are getting extorted for BitCoins.
- Why the hell is everything on the Internet literally so BLUE?
- Find your own zen moment with upcoming Steam title "Rock Simulator 2014."
- Nazi tweets spike as Germany scores.
Follow us on Twitter!