The 404 1,509: Where we live a life of vibroacoustic agony (podcast)
Investigating a cryptic, throbbing drone that's been driving people insane since the early 1970s, the FBI doesn't know jack about Internet slang, posting GIFs on Twitter, and how to make college slightly less awkward.
Leaked from today's 404 episode:
- A low, grumbling sound is causing mass vibroacoustic delusion across the planet
- The Brown Note is a hypothetical frequency that's so low in resonance that it causes you to lose your bowels immediately when you hear it.
- It's not easy to track Internet slang, but the FBI's glossary is hilariously pathetic.
- You can now post a viewable animated GIF on Twitter.
- JoinU wants to make the college friend-finding experience slightly less awkward
Follow us on Twitter!