The 404 1,483: Where we doge the draft (podcast)
Amazon gets awarded a ridiculous patent, a video shows what happens when an untreated paranoid schizophrenic gets a smartphone, a health tracker that might help you quit smoking, the US Navy's new eReader, and more.
Leaked from today's 404 episode:
- Photographers howl at Amazon patent of decades-old idea.
- This is what happens when an untreated schizophrenic gets ahold of technology.
- Will this Bluetooth smart lighter finally help people stop smoking?
- The US Navy just developed their own eReader called the NeRD.
- Not that you need to hear it again, but Americans are really getting taken by wireless carriers.
- Mozilla seriously considering moving forward with "sponsored tabs."
Follow us on Twitter!