The 404 1,480: Where we shock ourselves silly (podcast)
Zapping your brain with spark plugs to improve your videogaming skills and other tales of transhumanism on the rise, inside Jack White's plan to singlehanded bring music back to vinyl, a startup that encourages SF residents to auction their parking spaces, and Nintendo skins deeper into financial sludge.
Leaked from today's 404 episode:
- A company called Foc.us is developing an electroshock therapy headset for gamers to improve their skills.
- It takes Jack White ten minutes to describe all the extras "Ultra LP" version of album "Lazaretto."
- Coming soon to SF: auction off your parking spot before you leave.
- Nintendo continues to eat it, posts a $457M loss.
- Ed Boon (creator of Mortal Kombat) is counting down to something.
Follow us on Twitter!