The 404 1,472: Where we're staying neutral (podcast)
Bridget Carey is back to break down the new proposed FCC net neutrality rules, Amazon's deal with HBO and which ISPs aren't delivering on advertised bandwidth speeds.
Today's 404 rundown:
- The FCC proposes new net neutrality rules.
- HBO and Amazon ink a deal. But is it really that great?
- IFTTT lands on Android.
- What will it take for people to buy new iPads?
- New study shows you might not be getting what you're paying for when it comes to ISP bandwidth speeds.
- Viber hasn't been encrypting images or videos this whole time!
Follow us on Twitter!
Add us on Facebook!