Leaked from today's 404 episode:
- Facebook just bought Oculus Rift for $2.3 billion as we cut to a shot of the Instagram team's collective facepalm.
- Gamespot tells us why we shouldn't worry about Facebook buying Oculus Rift.
- Campaign mix-up sends thousands of #nomakeselfie donations to UNICEF and World Wildlife Fund.
- HTC announced the HTC One M8 - CNET's full review.
- In the future, all tattoos will be applied with this hacked Makerbot 3D printer.
Follow us on Twitter!
Add us on Facebook!