The 404 1,453 : Where Facebook is future (podcast)
Facebook gets their hands on the Oculus Rift VR headset for 2.3 billion, a lot of people messed up their text donations during last week's #nomakeupselfie campaign, HTC just announced the HTC One M8, and your tattoo artist may some day get replaced with a Makerbot 3D printer.
Leaked from today's 404 episode:
- Facebook just bought Oculus Rift for $2.3 billion as we cut to a shot of the Instagram team's collective facepalm.
- Gamespot tells us why we shouldn't worry about Facebook buying Oculus Rift.
- Campaign mix-up sends thousands of #nomakeselfie donations to UNICEF and World Wildlife Fund.
- HTC announced the HTC One M8 - CNET's full review.
- In the future, all tattoos will be applied with this hacked Makerbot 3D printer.
Follow us on Twitter!
Add us on Facebook!