The 404 1,389: Where the llama gets the last word (podcast)
Bidding farewell to Winamp, looking at Blockbuster's bleak Craigslist ads, a lesson in how not to use Airbnb, the worst kinds of selfies, and the English language's new preposition, because Internet.
Leaked from today's 404 episode:
- Say goodbye to Winamp as AOL shuts down the media player.
- Look at all the weird stuff Blockbuster stores are selling on Craigslist.
- English has a new preposition, because Internet.
- Airbnb host left violated after busting fanny pack-clad male prostitutes in her apartment.
- Smile for the dictionary:.