The 404 1,328: Where Ballmer bids bye-bye to developers developers developers (podcast)
The 404 Misfit Week comes to a close! We'll end with our favorite Steve Ballmer moments in lieu of his retirement, a boyfriend tracker app from Brazil, sleep-texting, and how to get free food from Whole Foods, legally!
Leaked from today's 404 episode:
- Microsoft CEOwithin 12 months.
- Update: Homeless guy accepted the NYC programmer's offer to learn how to code.
- "Boyfriend Tracker" app raises stir in Brazil.
- Whole Foods debases itself with social-media flash sales.
- Whole Foods has a record store now. Oh no?
- Whole Foods hack: Employees can give you free stuff at their discretion.