The 404 1,280: Where we dig up the truth (podcast)
Today we're parsing through the squalid urban legend of the worst video game flop ever produced: the E.T. game for the Atari 2600, and the hushed whispers that 3.5 million copies were buried in a desert.
Leaked from today's 404 episode:
- Film crew to, maybe score 3.5 million copies of E.T.
- The opposite of standing desks: the computer workstation for the person with everything.
- Unlocking The Truth is the most brutal sixth grade metal band ever.
- Hatebeak: a death metal band fronted by a parrot.
- Ex-military snipers called into shoot feral goats from helicopters to protect Galapagos Tortoise population.