The 404 1,224: Where we get in bed with the Sleep Doctor (podcast)
The Sleep Doctor is back in the building, and we've been hoarding questions for his return. Today we'll talk to him about why daylight saving time causes spikes in heart attacks, pro tips on what to pack in your airplane sleep kit, the best white noise and sleep tracking apps for your smartphone, and why there are no shortcuts to a good night's rest.
Leaked from today's 404 episode:
- Let's talk about Modafinil, the sleep-aid "smart drug" that inspired the movie "Limitless."
- Daylight saving time may cost America $434 million from lost sleep.
- Study: Women more affected by sleep deprivation.
- Sleeping stoned, the debate rolls on.
- We didn't answer your question? Sorry, there's only so much time in an episode, but why not follow Dr. Breus on Twitter and ask him yourself?
- Check out more information on Dr. Breus's exclusive line of signature mattresses on his Web site. Don't forget to sign up for his newsletter too!