The 404 1,210: Where where we survive on ramen and taxes (podcast)
"Aunt" Jill Schlesinger makes her first appearance in the lunar new year, bringing us good wishes for an auspicious tax season. To celebrate, she'll tell us about the OfficeMax/Office Depot merger, Hotmail's facelift, and Google stock breaking $800 for the first time!
Leaked from today's 404 episode:
- How a movie changed one man's vision forever.
- Google's stock breaks $800 for the first time.
- Report: OfficeMax, Office Depot discussing merger.
- Microsoft moves Outlook.com out of preview.
- Dow 14,000: Stocks near new crest.
- Free File: Do your Federal taxes for free!