The 404 1,202: Where we get a shave and a price cut (podcast)
An asteroid called DA14 is on a trajectory to give Earth a close shave next Friday, but there's nothing to worry about: Ben Afleck and Bruce Willis are already on the job, plus it's only half the size of a football field. Join the 404 today as we go asteroid hunting.
Leaked from today's 404 episode:
- An, and scientists are excited. Fear not, Earth is safe.
- Search for near-Earth asteroids needs a speed boost.
- Take a peek at
- Free food: Pizza Hut introduces "Sliders."
- Little Caesars replaces human sign shaker with humanoid robot.
- Jeff's Dead Space 3 review: Change can be terrifying.
- An ode to Monoprice.
- How good canbe? Really good.
- Ouya getting some, but $50 for an extra controller?