The 404 1,164: Where we've got free copies of Black Ops 2 (podcast)
Based on yesterday's story about the Apple flagship store deafening shoppers' ears, today we're talk about all the ways music pervades life -- at work (thanks Muzak), at home, on television, and yes, even the bathroom.
The show title isn't just an SEO play, we actually have five copies of Wii U, Xbox 360, or PS3). Just follow us on Twitter and tell us your best 404-related box art parody name--use this one as an example, and don't forget to use the hash tag #404COD!to give away on the system of your choice (
Questions answered in today's 404 episode:
- How does listening to music at work affect my daily productivity?
- Does the acronym YOLO count as an official word in the Oxford American Dictionary?
- Exactly how much money did 50 Cent make off his QVC appearance?
- Do I really have to listen to the 11 worst sounds in the world, or is it OK just to read about it?
- How are suffixes added to words to create new ones?
Bathroom break video: 50 Cent makes a lot of money on QVC