The 404 1,160: Where we turn over a new leaf (podcast)
Mitches disappointed with the election results can at least be thankful for other political victories, and our semi-political correspondent Zach joins us with all the news of the day: Washington and Colorado legalizing recreational marijuana use, New York becoming the first state to elect an asian american to Congress, and L.A. county passing Measure B -- a law requiring adult film stars to wear condoms. Surely there's SOMETHING in there to be happy about!
Leaked from today's 404 episode:
- Beyonce reacts to President Obama's re-election.
- Marijuana now legal for recreational use in Colorado and Washington.
- I'm joining the rest of the world and getting cable TV; which Time Warner package is the best deal, and are there any pro tips out there to get more for my dollar?
- Measure B in California requires L.A. porn stars to wear condoms.
- Don't forget to enter our Halloween Samsung Galaxy S3 Giveaway contest!
Bathroom break video: Horse crashes Huffington Post's election night coverage.