The 404 1,151: Where we got these BlackBerrys, man (podcast)
BlackBerry users have always hated fun, but today we'll discuss why the company's market share dropped 50 percent in the last three years. We'll trace the life of Game Genie, and bid farewell to Flamin' Hot Cheetos.
Leaked from today's 404 episode:
- BlackBerry becomes a source of shame for users.
- Mental Floss asks: How did the Game Genie work?
- Schools across the country ban Flaming Hot Cheetos.
- Speaking of: 10 things you never knew about Flamin' Hots.
- Newsweek to.
- Extra Life: Play games to raise money for local kids.
Bathroom break video: Gold-plated Canon copy machine.
Subscribe in iTunes (audio) | Subscribe in iTunes (video) | Subscribe in RSS Audio | Subscribe in RSS Video