The 404 1,113: Where there's a ghost in the wires (podcast)
Are separate talking and no-talking sections a viable solution for diners looking to keep the peace from annoying phone conversations? On today's 404, we'll talk about a restaurant in L.A. instituting a 5 percent discount to eat without your phone, an army of Chinese noodle-making robots, and the winners of our weekly tech dummies round-up.
Leaked from today's 404 episode:
- Restaurant offers a 5 percent discount to.
- China is building an army of noodle-making robots.
- Melky Cabrera (SF Giants) created a fake Web site to explain failing drug tests.
- Infrared palm scanners at elementary school are the Mark of the Beast.
- Teenager uses fake ID with picture of Bobby Hill to buy alcohol at six different shops.
Bathroom break video: Catch them staring.
Subscribe in iTunes (audio) | Subscribe in iTunes (video) | Subscribe in RSS Audio | Subscribe in RSS Video