The 404 1112: Where we put a spell on you (podcast)
Gems, Bridget, Ariel, and I sit down for a 404 chat about Facebook baiting users to share more mobile data with Instagram 3.0, Buzzfeed's newest rubbable GIFs, the rise of cinemgraphs, eBay banning the sale of spells online, and regional stereotypes seen through the eyes of Google auto-complete.
Leaked from today's 404 episode:
-adds infinite scrolling, lets you plot on a Photo map.
- How to.
- Hipstamatic lays off all but six employees.
- Hipstamatic becomes the first third-party app to officially post photos to Instagram.
- From a visual perspective, RubGifs still don't compare to cinemagraphs.
- Google US map shows regional stereotypes by autocompleting "Why is ____ so..."
- Bathroom break video: Andrew WK release new video for "It's Time to Party."
Subscribe in iTunes (audio) | Subscribe in iTunes (video) | Subscribe in RSS Audio | Subscribe in RSS Video