The 404 1,111: Where we don't make a deal (podcast)
Our flexitarian producer Ariel Nunez is back on the mixing board and starts today's show with a gastrointestinal story about his first meat-eating experience in over six years. We'll also talk about Tuesday's Groupon earnings report, why the bad news signals the death of daily deals, and an alternative that uses video surveillance and your Facebook profile to send you custom coupons.
Leaked from today's 404 episode:
- This is the burger that ended Ariel's six-year vegetarian streak
- Groupon turns a profit, but
- Groupon salespeople disgruntled,, report says
-, despite increased sales, profit
- Facedeals lets you check in for coupons with your face
- Chinese Iron Man spends eight years building himself bionic hands after DIY accident
Bathroom break video: The Red Bull F1 running showcar plays the Star-Spangled Banner.
Subscribe in iTunes (audio) | Subscribe in iTunes (video) | Subscribe in RSS Audio | Subscribe in RSS Video