The 404 1,103: Where our crime is that of Curiosity (podcast)
Bridget Carey is on the show today, where we try and wrap our heads around the fact that we've sent a robot to the Martian surface. Plus, we'll look at the first headphones for cats, how to pack an emergency drive, an over-the-top Batcave home theater, and a story about the worst word currently in the English language.
Leaked from today's 404 episode:
- Sol Republic introduces headphones for cats.
- Digipacking: what to put on your emergency flash drive.
- Literally the worst word on the planet.
- How to use psychological tactics to avoid strangers on the bus.
- eBay testing same-day delivery service for iOS called eBay now.
- One percenter turns home theater into Nolan's Batcave.
Subscribe in iTunes (audio) | Subscribe in iTunes (video) | Subscribe in RSS Audio | Subscribe in RSS Video