The 404 1,016: Where we need a social network for our social network (podcast)
Today we'll teach you lessons on how to be passive aggressive to your "friends" on Facebook. Also: vibrating tattoos from Nokia, vibrating steering wheels, Typography Scrabble, and how to spot an online dating predator.
Leaked from 404 Podcast 1,016:
- Thank you, Facebook: A way to .
- Want a ? Nokia does.
- Three online dating sites agree to screen for predators.
- AT&T's vibrating steering wheel tells you when to turn, claims less distracting than visual cues.
- Miami judge says BitTorrent downloads are protected anonymous speech. Wait, nevermind.
- Bathroom break video : Wes Anderson's 'Made of Imagination' Sony TV commercial.
Subscribe in iTunes (audio) | Subscribe in iTunes (video) | Subscribe in RSS Audio | Subscribe in RSS Video