Welcome to our 1,000th episode of The 404 Podcast! It's an exciting mile marker for the show, so we commemorate it with Wilson Tang--remember that guy?
This episode is packed with stories guaranteed to induce Wilson's chuckle that we miss so dearly.
And since we all know how much Wilson worships Apple, we're talking about a bunch of Idiots paying for a $0.99 service that adds a "Sent From My iPhone" signature to the end of every going message, YouPorn getting caught with their collective pants down, Google adding concert listings to their search results, and an ugly YouTube trend that takes advantage of self-conscious teenagers.
Leaked from 404 Podcast 1000:
- Google adds concert listings to search results for musical acts.
- Idiots are paying for service that adds "Sent From My iPhone" signature to messages.
- YouPorn gets caught with its pants down--users' e-mail and passwords compromised.
- Am I ugly? videos spark disturbing YouTube trend.
- Video voice mail from Aaron in Hawaii.
- Bathroom break video 1: Redneck camping trick.
- Bathroom break video 2: Baby gets down with Will Smith.
Subscribe in iTunes (audio) | Subscribe in iTunes (video) | Subscribe in RSS Audio | Subscribe in RSS Video