T-Mobile will introduce new prepaid data plans October 18 that will offer users access not only to data use, but also to voice minutes and text messages. The smartphone plans break down as follows.
- $70 per month for unlimited talk and text with 2GB of data
- $50 per month for unlimited talk and text plus 100MB of data
- $30 per month month for 1,500 voice minutes and text messages (a combination of the two) plus 30MB of data
- Pay as you go with 10 cents per text message and voice minute
- $1.49 per day for a Web Day Pass
The carrier also added prepaid plans for USB data sticks. You won't need an annual contract or credit check. A $10 per week pass will offer 100MB of data, a $30 monthly plan will deliver 30MB of data, and for $50 a month you can use up to 1GB of data.