Sprint's playlist for Paris
Cell phone provider Sprint honors Paris Hilton's jail sentence with an apt playlist.
As one might expect, I get a lot of press e-mails, and most of them fail to amuse me. That's not to say they're bad--many are quite useful and even interesting. Most of them are just not particularly funny. However, I'd be lying if I said I didn't get a chuckle out of one that I received this morning with the subject "Sprint's Pop 10 playlist." At first glance, it seemed innocuous enough, but then I got to the meat of the thing: the actual playlist. The title? Paris Hilton Goes to Jail...Again. That may not be terribly funny in and of itself, but the song list is pretty entertaining.
- TITLE TRACK: Screwed - Paris Hilton
- Bad Girls - Donna Summer
- Wanted Dead or Alive - Bon Jovi
- Knock Me Down - Red Hot Chili Peppers
- What I've Done - Linkin Park
- Epiphany - Staind
- Baby Did a Bad Thing - Chris Isaak
- Jailhouse - Sublime
- Do You Really Want to Hurt Me - Culture Club
- Rich Girl - Hall and Oates