Video game developers are testing out a virtual reality headset for the PlayStation 4, Facebook finds a new way to creep everyone out with DeepFace, and GE's Aros brings smart-home tech to a window-mounted air conditioner.
CNET Update takes the blue pill:
This content is rated TV-MA, and is for viewers 18 years or older. Are you of age?
Sorry, you are not old enough to view this content.
In this episode of Update:
- Learn more about Sony's Project Morpheus, a virtual reality headset for the PlayStation 4.
- Smile for the camera: Facebook is able to identify your face among millions of photos with technology called DeepFace.
- Use Skype on Android without killing your battery life.
- Pay more for commercial-free Pandora One, starting in May.
- Upgrade an older home into a smart home with the Aros window-mounted air conditioner.
CNET Update delivers the tech news you need in under three minutes. Watch Bridget Carey every afternoon for a breakdown of the big stories, hot devices, new apps, and what's ahead. Subscribe to the podcast via the links below.
iTunes (HD) | iTunes (SD) | iTunes (HQ)
RSS (HD) | RSS (SD) | RSS (HQ)