LAS VEGAS--Sharp continues its 2012 Quattron onslaught with four new models, in 60-inch and 70-inch versions, featuring its brightest Quattron panels with 3D and an ultraslim aluminum design.
The 847/745 series features edge-lit LED screens with 3D X-Gen panels housed in Sharp's "ultraslim and narrow-bezel design," with a new brushed aluminum finish.
The televisions feature Wi-Fi onboard and come with a new "smart TV" interface offering both full-screen and dock views. The TVs feature DLNA, browsing and search functionality, and more than 100 apps, including Netflix and Vudu. They come with four HDMI ports for all your gear-plugging needs.
The only difference between the two ranges? The 847 features a 240Hz system, while the 745 has a 120Hz system.
Sharp 847/745 series features:
- Edge-lit LED LCD screens with 3D X-Gen panels
- 120Hz (on 745 series) or 240Hz (857 series) refresh rate
- Smart TV with 100 apps
- Ultraslim and narrow-bezel design
- Web browser
- Built-in Wi-Fi
Sharp 847/745 series series models:
- LC-70LE847U, 70-inch, March $TBD
- LC-70LE745U 70-inch, April $TBD
- LC-60LE847U, 60-inch, March $TBD
- LC-60LE745U 60-inch, April $TBD