LAS VEGAS--Samsung revealed this week that its tablet's initial success.recently passed a 1.5 million global shipment milestone and the company isn't content to rest on the laurels of the
Today the company announced that a Wi-Fi-only version of the Galaxy Tab will be available in the United States in early 2011.
Other than that detail, the new Galaxy Tab looks to be identical (spec-wise) to the one already released, but let's list its specs anyway, for good measure.
- Rear-facing 3-megapixel camera
- Front-facing 1.3-megapixel camera and camcorder
- Flash 10.1 support
- 16GB of internal storage with microSD expansion for up to 32 GB of additional storage
- Weight: 13 ounces; Depth: 12 millimeters thin
- 7-inch TFT display with 1,024 x 600 WSVGA resolution
- OS: Android 2.2 (Froyo)
- All Share DLNA support
- 4,000 mAh Battery