CNET Giveaway: Roku 3
Tell us which cinematic bad guy you would be for a chance to win* a Roku 3.
Editor's note: This giveaway is now closed. Stay tuned for more!
Whether you want to have a movie marathon or binge-watch "Game of Thrones," you could soon be doing that on the Roku 3. CNET is giving away two Roku 3s, and all you have to do to enter is register as a CNET user (if you haven't already) and comment below with which movie villain you would like to be. Would you be Biff Tannen from "Back to the Future" or the infamous He-who-must-not-be-named? Maybe Roy Batty from "Blade Runner" or Lex Luthor in "Superman"? Channel that evil genius and tell us which cinematic baddie most resembles your villainous side. Good luck!
- Register as a CNET user. Go to the top of this page and hit the "Join CNET" link to start the registration process. If you're already registered, there's no need to register again.
- Leave a comment below. Tell us which movie villain you would like to be.
- Leave only one comment. You may enter for this specific giveaway only once. If you enter more than one comment, you will be automatically disqualified.
- The winners will be chosen randomly. Each winner will receive one (1) Roku 3.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via email. The winner must respond within three days of the end of the sweepstakes. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Tuesday, September 16, 11:59 p.m. ET.