Plug-In 2008: Electric cars charging ahead
A roundup of coverage from CNET News and elsewhere from the Plug-In 2008 conference in San Jose, Calif.
Plug-In 2008 brought together Detroit automakers, utilities, and green-tech start-ups in San Jose, Calif., this week. Organizers say it drew more than 600 people.
Here's a summary of CNET News' coverage related to the event:
CNET News reporter Kara Tsuboi stops by the world's first showcase of its kind to see what's new with plug-in hybrids.
- Photos: Powering a future for plug-in hybrids
- Electric car market could race for materials - Greentech Media
- Plug-In 2008: To sell plug-ins, make 'em sexy - Wired
- Electric cars are inevitable...and essential - Wired
- Andy Grove says your heap needs an extension cord - Wired
- San Francisco calls for electric car pitches - Earth2Tech
News from around the Web