I'm loving doing this podcast series with The Register's Ashlee Vance and MuleSource's Dave Rosenberg. We dubbed it "Open Season," and often with good reason. In this last installment, we talked about a range of open source topics, including:
- Patent protection and open source, focusing on Novell's Moonlight project
- Ubuntu's mini server OS for VMware
- The 'Calista Flockhart' hypervisor from VMware
- Net App sues Sun and Fishworks
- BEA disses open source
- InfoWorld's Best of Open Source list
- Developers and salespeople learning how to do open source
- Good documentation equals dollars
- Other topics....
It's not poetry, but it's fun and occasionally insightful.