Apple has released a new version of the iPhone SDK for iPhone OS 2.2. According to developer contacts, the new release includes the following enhancements:
- SDK support for targeting non-Mac OS X platforms, including iPhone OS SDK.
- GCC 4.2 & LLVM GCC 4.2 optional compilers for use with Mac OS X 10.5 SDK
- Updated assistants to create new projects, targets, and source ?les
- Toolbar uses a single popup to choose platform, target, and debug/release
- Integrated SCM support now works with Subversion 1.5
The SDK is available only to registered developers.