Jasmine and Donald are giving away a $300 iPod jacket along with some other audio goodies, but first you have to hear them rant about the only MP3 player you can buy with a built-in AM radio.
Plus, "rad" headphones from Japan, MP3 players with decent video capabilities, players with line-in recording, and holiday price drops. And Donald offers some advice on keeping the peace in an iTunes home.
Listen now: Download today's podcast
---------HOLIDAY PRICE DROPS----------
1) Winners will be picked randomly and announced on the show broadcasting November 18.
2) Only ONE entry per person will be eligible for the drawing. (We will count the FIRST entry received.)
3) You must not be an employee of CBS Interactive.
4) You must live in the 48 contiguous United States (sorry Hawaii and Alaska).
5) Entries must be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Burton Giveaway".
5) Entries must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. PST Friday, November 14, 2008.
7) To be eligible to win, you must answer the following two-part question correctly:
Burton makes a product called the Lil' Buddy. What are the two main functions of this product? In Donald's video for the Lil' Buddy, what type of beverage makes an appearance?