Microsoft to 'Bring it Home' again at E3 '07
At this year's E3, Microsoft will once again be providing E3 updates via its "Bringing it Home" campaign.
During last year's E3, Microsoft allowed Xbox 360 owners to download exclusive content from the show as a part of "Bringing it Home"--a campaign designed to get gamers as close as possible to E3 without actually being there. A great deal of buzz was generated from the huge Lost Planet demo that allowed gamers to play two near-finished levels of the game.
Sticking with what works, Microsoft has wisely decided to continue offering E3 content from this year's expo in the form of downloadable goodies. The Gamerscore Blog reports that beginning July 10 and running through July 13, Xbox 360 owners will have access to the following exclusive hi-def content:
- Microsoft's E3 2007 press conference (Beginning at 8:30 p.m. PT on Tuesday, July 10). It will be available on Xbox Live Marketplace in high definition later in the week.
- Video updates direct from the show
- A selection of game trailers, themes, gamer pictures and demos will be available from the hottest E3 titles such as these:
- Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation (NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc.)
- Assassin's Creed (Ubisoft)
- BioShock (2K)
- Blue Dragon (Microsoft Game Studios)
- Burnout Paradise (Electronic Arts Inc.)
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Activision)
- FIFA Soccer 08 (Electronic Arts)
- Guitar Hero III (Activision/RedOctane)
- Lost Odyssey (Microsoft Game Studios)
- Madden NFL 08 (Electronic Arts)
- NCAA Football 08 (Electronic Arts)
- Need for Speed: ProStreet (Electronic Arts)
- Project Gotham Racing 4 (Microsoft Game Studios)
- The Simpsons Game (Electronic Arts)
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08 (Electronic Arts)
- WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2008 (THQ)
All new content will be updated as it happens, on the Xbox.com Marketplace ticker. Be sure to check back here next week for all of our up-to-the-minute E3 coverage.