A trademark dispute forces Microsoft to rebrand its cloud-based storage service, Google gains new smarts in artificial intelligence, and Android grows its global market share.
CNET Update has its head in the cloud:
This content is rated TV-MA, and is for viewers 18 years or older. Are you of age?
Sorry, you are not old enough to view this content.
Bridget is back in this episode of CNET Update. Many thanks to Jeff Bakalar and Shara Tibken for being fantastic guest hosts for the past few days. In today's tech-news roundup:
- Learn why Microsoft changed the name of its online storage service.
- Score free online storage from Pogoplug if you're a Sprint customer.
- Tap into Sprint's faster 4G LTE speeds in more areas and learn about the Spark service.
- Discover how Google is growing its artificial intelligence talent with the acquisition of DeepMind.
- See how the mobile pie is divided up between Android, iOS and Windows Phone in this latest report.
CNET Update delivers the tech news you need in under three minutes. Watch Bridget Carey every afternoon for a breakdown of the big stories, hot devices, new apps, and what's ahead. Subscribe to the podcast via the links below.
iTunes (HD) | iTunes (SD) | iTunes (HQ)
RSS (HD) | RSS (SD) | RSS (HQ)