Meet the year's most-Instagrammed locations
Locations in New York, California and Thailand lead the way.
The No. 1 place for posting photos to Instagram in 2012 has been revealed -- and somehow, it isn't a coffeeshop known for its creative latte-foam art.
The most-photographed location this year was Bangkok's Suvarnabhumi Airport, with more 100,000 photos taken there in the last year, Instagram said in a blog post.
Rounding out the top 10:
- Siam Paragon shopping mall in Bangkok, Thailand
- Disneyland Park in Anaheim, California
- Times Square in New York City
- AT&T Park in San Francisco
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles
- Eiffel Tower in Paris
- Staples Center in Los Angeles
- Santa Monica Pier in Los Angeles
For galleries of all the most-Instagrammed locations, check out the company's blog post.