Live: Reporters' Roundtable on Facebook IPO
Join us live as we talk about the groundbreaking Facebook IPO today.
It's happened. Facebook is a public company. Should you invest in this massive offering? Join us live at 9:30 a.m. Pacific/12:30 p.m. Eastern to talk about the IPO and what it means for you. And also how it might change the economics of technology forever.
We have great people to talk about this IPO:
- Jill Schlesinger from CBS MoneyWatch.com. Jill can help us sort out the pros and cons for investors interested in buying into this mega IPO.
- Andy Rachleff, CEO of Wealthfront, an Internet-era investment advice service. Andy's a venture capitalist at Benchmark Capital. He also teaches entrepreneurship at the Stanford Graduate School of Business. He on CNET News in February.
- Tom Merritt, host of Tech News Today on the TWiT network. Tom takes the pulse of the tech world every day on his show.
- Also joining us between writing stories tomorrow: Paul Sloan, the main guy covering the Facebook IPO at CNET News.
If you've got questions about these topics, please send them along. We'll be taking questions through these channels:
- E-mail. Use Roundtable@cnet.com
- Twitter: Put my Twitter ID, @rafe, plus the tag #FBipo in a tweet.
- And of course, Facebook: Put a comment in the item about the show on the CNET page.
Can't get enough on Facebook? See all our coverage of the Facebook IPO, and join the tracking Facebook's first day as a public company.