Little known fact: Sarah Palin invented the Internet
A new meme, focused on John McCain's recently announced running mate, Sarah Palin, is sweeping the Internet.
A new Internet meme, in the same vein as the wildly popular Chuck Norris Facts, has been spreading for the past couple of days. The subject this time around is John McCain's recently announced running mate, Sarah Palin. The "little known facts" about Palin have been flying around Twitter and a new site has even popped up, dedicated to finding the best facts. A Twitter user, Michael Turk, is credited with starting the craze.
This fast spreading phenomenon was spawned out of the lack of information about Palin when McCain announced that she would be his running mate. Here are a few of my favorites below. Take your best shot in the comments.
- Sarah Palin taught MacGuyver everything he knows.
- Sarah Palin always beats the point spread.
- Sarah Palin knows who was on the grassy knoll.
- Sarah Palin knows the last digit of pi.
- Sarah Palin wants more cowbell.
- Sarah Palin invented the Rick Roll.