Some users have reported that they are unable to launch iTunes after the update. One reader writes:
"iTunes 7.2 wont load, won't launch at all, and won't force quit. I have to reboot the intel imac to use it."
If you are experiencing a similar issue, try removing any third-party plug-ins from the folder:
- ~/Library/iTunes/iTunes Plug-ins
Quit then restart iTunes.
- Cannot install
- Controlling iTunes Plus
- Embedded personal data, removal
- Errors when connecting to/purchasing from store; busy
- iTunes will not launch
- Persistent "checking for updates" -- fixes
- Problems transferring to iPod, fix