Photos leak of a possible video game controller for Amazon's rumored media box, selfie mania sweeps Apple's App Store, and #Whaling makes a splash on Vine.
CNET Update goes whale watching:
This content is rated TV-MA, and is for viewers 18 years or older. Are you of age?
Sorry, you are not old enough to view this content.
In this episode of Update:
- Check out the latest clue in the Amazon media box mystery: photos of a Bluetooth video game controller, posted by Zatznotfunny.com. All signs point to Amazon releasing a streaming-media box in March or April.
- Catch selfie mania with Apple's new Selfie Section in the iTunes App Store. This must be great news for Manhattan, Miami and Makati City -- the top places for selfies according to Time.
- Go whale watching on Vine, now that #Whaling is trending.
- Expect to see video ads play in your Facebook News Feed.
- Get sucked into the world of Threes! The popular iOS game is now available on Android.
CNET Update delivers the tech news you need in under three minutes. Watch Bridget Carey every afternoon for a breakdown of the big stories, hot devices, new apps, and what's ahead. Subscribe to the podcast via the links below.
iTunes (HD) | iTunes (SD) | iTunes (HQ)
RSS (HD) | RSS (SD) | RSS (HQ)