I love that dirty water--and that Facebook lawsuit
CNET News.com goes on a field trip to Boston for the much-talked-about social networking site's lawsuit dismissal hearing.
Tomorrow morning, I'll be heading from New York to Boston to sit in on the dismissal hearing for the lawsuit that social networking site ConnectU has filed against current Silicon Valley darling Facebook. It's a long-running drama that goes back to when the founders of both sites were students at Harvard, and no one's entirely sure how it's going to turn out.
I'll have a story on the subject on News.com very soon. In the meantime, here's what some other news outlets have been saying in the weeks leading up to the case:
- Faceoff! [The Observer, UK]
- Facebook, accused of copying idea, gets hearing [Information Week]
- Facebook founder 'stole the idea' [The Telegraph, UK]
- A brief history of Mark Zuckerberg's legal woes [Valleywag]
- Brothers aim to hold Facebook founder accountable [CTV Canada]
- Are we in the last 24 hours of Facebook? [Pocket-Lint, UK]