Beats designs pricey headphones for Super Bowl players, AT&T fights for customers with cash, and Last.fm jams with Spotify.
CNET Update is doing The Super Bowl Shuffle:
This content is rated TV-MA, and is for viewers 18 years or older. Are you of age?
Sorry, you are not old enough to view this content.
In this episode of Update:
- Keep score on the AT&T and T-Mobile war as the carriers throw cash at customers.
- Learn how much the Super Bowl-themed Beats by Dre headphones cost.
- Shazam songs and listen with Rdio in more countries.
- Stream songs on-demand with Spotify on Last.fm.
- Subscribe to Scribd's e-book service on Amazon's Kindle Fire.
CNET Update delivers the tech news you need in under three minutes. Watch Bridget Carey every afternoon for a breakdown of the big stories, hot devices, new apps, and what's ahead. Subscribe to the podcast via the links below.
iTunes (HD) | iTunes (SD) | iTunes (HQ)
RSS (HD) | RSS (SD) | RSS (HQ)