Samsung launches a new line of Galaxy-S phones, Amazon enables audio and video in the Kindle app, and Google may try its hand at social networking--again.
Links from Monday's episode of Loaded:
- Samsung launches a new line of Galaxy-S phones
- Obama is set to sign a memorandum to put an additional 500 megahertz of spectrum up for auction for commercial use in the next 10 years
- Amazon releases with the ability to play embedded audio and video
- Facebook is blocking Twitter's application but we don't know why
- ICANN tentatively approves the .xxx top-level domain for pornography
- Kevin Rose speculates about a new social network from Google called Google Me