Google redesigns Gmail to help with e-mail organization, Dish puts Twitter feeds on your TV, and the keyboard-equipped BlackBerry Q10 finally gets a U.S. launch date.
CNET Update opens up a tab:
This content is rated TV-MA, and is for viewers 18 years or older. Are you of age?
Sorry, you are not old enough to view this content.
In this episode of Update:
- Avoid e-mail overload with
new tabs in Gmail
- Beautify photos before sharing with the
updated Google+ iOS app
- Choose to log into websites and apps
with your Amazon account
- Weigh the value of a Amazon Prime membership now that
its creating five original shows
- Watch a show and get tweets on the side with the new
social app for the Dish Hopper.
- Give BlackBerry keyboard addicts a new fix on June 5, when T-Mobile sells the BlackBerry Q10.
CNET Update delivers the tech news you need in under three minutes. Watch Bridget Carey every afternoon for a breakdown of the big stories, hot devices, new apps, and what's ahead. Subscribe to the podcast via the links below.
iTunes (HD) | iTunes (SD) | iTunes (HQ)
RSS (HD) | RSS (SD) | RSS (HQ)