Gameloft's iPhone games on sale for 99 cents
To celebrate Thanksgiving weekend, the prolific game developer is offering titles like Blades of Fury, NFL 2010, Real Tennis 2009, and Shrek Kart for just a buck apiece.
Remember a few weeks back when Konami cut its iPhone/iPod Touch game prices to 99 cents? (They're still available, FYI.)
Now Gameloft has followed suit, offering some (but not all) of its game titles for the appetizing price of a buck apiece--a significant savings in some cases. Here's the rundown (links are to CNET reviews where applicable, otherwise to the App Store):
- Blades of Fury (originally $6.99)
- Brothers in Arms: Hour of Heroes (originally $9.99)
- Castle of Magic (originally $4.99)
- Hero of Sparta (originally $5.99)
- NFL 2010 (originally $4.99)
- Real Tennis 2009 (originally $4.99)
- Shrek Kart (originally $4.99)
- Terminator Salvation (originally $9.99)
These prices are good until Sunday, November 29, so act fast if you want to stock up on some seriously good games for some seriously low prices.
Me, I'm grabbing NFL 2010, Terminator, and maybe Castle of Magic for the kiddos.