CNET's Bridget Carey breaks down some of the more unique devices at the Consumer Electronics Show, like the Avegant Glyph video headphones, ZTE Projector Hotspot, and the iPhone keyboard case.
This content is rated TV-MA, and is for viewers 18 years or older. Are you of age?
Sorry, you are not old enough to view this content.
It's time to take a look at some of the more quirky products on display at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas. In this episode:
- Learn about Razer's Project Christine, a high-end gaming rig prototype that makes it easy to build your own PC. (Mineral oil is involved.)
- Switch your headphones into a video-playing visor with the
- Behold the ultimate mobile-device mashup, the ZTE Projector Hotspot.
- Judge a new twist on the tablet-laptop hybrid with
Toshiba's latest prototype
- Never let go of your BlackBerry addiction with the
Typo iPhone keyboard case
- If you need a new phone, let
T-Mobile pay the early-termination fee
when you switch from another carrier.
CNET Update delivers the tech news you need in under three minutes. Watch Bridget Carey every afternoon for a breakdown of the big stories, hot devices, new apps, and what's ahead. Subscribe to the podcast via the links below.
iTunes (HD) | iTunes (SD) | iTunes (HQ)
RSS (HD) | RSS (SD) | RSS (HQ)