It's time to take a look at some of the more quirky products on display at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas. In this episode:
- Learn about Razer's Project Christine, a high-end gaming rig prototype that makes it easy to build your own PC. (Mineral oil is involved.)
- Switch your headphones into a video-playing visor with the Avegant Glyph.
- Behold the ultimate mobile-device mashup, the ZTE Projector Hotspot.
- Judge a new twist on the tablet-laptop hybrid with Toshiba's latest prototype.
- Never let go of your BlackBerry addiction with the Typo iPhone keyboard case.
- If you need a new phone, let T-Mobile pay the early-termination fee when you switch from another carrier.
CNET Update delivers the tech news you need in under three minutes. Watch Bridget Carey every afternoon for a breakdown of the big stories, hot devices, new apps, and what's ahead. Subscribe to the podcast via the links below.