Facebook responds to the Princeton review, an old NES game is selling for thousands of dollars on eBay, and TigerDirect is now taking BitCoin.
Facebook pokes Princeton back:
This content is rated TV-MA, and is for viewers 18 years or older. Are you of age?
Sorry, you are not old enough to view this content.
In this episode of Update:
- Facebook does some of its own research in response to Princeton's paper.
- Rare NES game fetches thousands on eBay.
- Is a new Apple TV incoming?
- The Macintosh celebrates 30 years.
- Bitcoin is now being accepted at TigerDirect.
CNET Update delivers the tech news you need in under three minutes. Watch Bridget Carey every afternoon for a breakdown of the big stories, hot devices, new apps, and what's ahead. Subscribe to the podcast via the links below.
iTunes (HD) | iTunes (SD) | iTunes (HQ)
RSS (HD) | RSS (SD) | RSS (HQ)