CNET's Cheapskate scours the Web for great deals on PCs, phones, gadgets and much more. Questions about the Cheapskate blog? Find the answers on our FAQ page. And find more great buys on the CNET Deals page.
I'm seriously feeling the love for Jabra today.
You know, Jabra -- the company that started out with Bluetooth headsets and now makes some really sweet audio gear as well.
Very often, when we run contests, we'll get one item as a grand prize and a couple others for second prizes. But Jabra was really generous, and I appreciate that.
Because, check it out, one lucky winner is about to take home the following:
- Jabra Vega over-the-ear headphones with active noise cancellation (SRP: $199)
- Jabra Sport Pace Wireless earphones (SRP: $99.99)
- Jabra Solemate ruggedized portable Bluetooth speaker (SRP: $149.99)
Total value of that package: right around $450. And two runners-up will receive both the Solemate and Jabra Move Wireless headphones (SRP: $99.99)! You go, Jabra!
How can you win? Official rules are below, but here's the upshot: Vote in our poll below, then leave a comment answering this question: What's the single most important factor when choosing a pair of headphones?
How to enter:
- Register as a CNET user (by clicking Join CNET in the top-right corner of the page). If you're already registered, there's no need to register again -- you just need to be logged in.
- Go to the bottom of my blog post, click Show Comments, then answer this question: "What's the single most important factor when choosing a pair of headphones?" Then click Post Comment.
- Leave only one comment. You may enter for this specific giveaway only once. If you enter more than one comment, you will be automatically disqualified. The winners will be chosen randomly.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via email. The winner must respond within three days of the end of the sweepstakes. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Friday, March 11, at 11:59 p.m. PT.
- Some legalese: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the US, 18 and older, and a registered user of CNET.com. Void where prohibited. Ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on 03/11/16. See rules for details.