Wednesday's CNET Update from CES 2013:
It's day two of the 2013 International CES, and this is the place to see what gadgets could be in our future. There's lots to talk about, but here's a breakdown of the tech that has our attention:
- The YotaPhone has been the most interesting smartphone seen at CES, because it has an e-ink touch screen on its backside.
- Fulton Innovation is showing off technology that lets you
wirelessly transfer power from device to device
- TheEyeTribe has shown how future tablets and smartphones can be
controlled with your eyes
- Want to feel like one of the X-Men?
Fly the Puzzlebox Orbit with your mind
- The Touch8 Smart Pen stylus can
turn any screen into a touch screen
. That is, when it wants to work.
Stay tuned the rest of the week to cnet.com/live for our live video coverage from CES 2013, and catch up on all the news at ces.cnet.com. And don't miss our Best of CES Awards Show, Thursday at 11 a.m. Pacific.
Watch CNET Update in the video above, or subscribe to the podcast via the links below.