Crave giveaway: Toshiba Camileo S30 mini camcorder
For this week's Crave giveaway, we're serving up Toshiba's competitor to the Flip Video, the Camileo S30 mini camcorder.
First, congrats to Surendra of Rego Park, N.Y., for winning the Pure Oasis Flow in last week's giveaway. Now, for this week's giveaway, we're moving into the video realm with Toshiba's new mini camcorder, the Camileo S30, which Toshiba has donated to the Crave giveaway cause.
Here's what Toshiba has to say about the Camileo S30, which has a beefy feature set and comes with 128MB of built-in memory and an SD/SDHC/SDXC card slot that accepts memory cards of up to 64GB (see full specs here):
The S30 sports 1920x1080p Full High Definition Video, 16X Digital Zoom, and video stabilization. The S30 also doubles as an 8 Megapixel digital still camera. The S30 has multiple recording modes: Macro mode for close up shots, Motion Detection mode for surveillance, Slow Motion for sports, Time Elapse mode for watching the clouds zoom by, and Pre-Record mode so you won't miss those special moments.
Normally, the Camileo S30 would cost you about $180, but we're giving it away gratis. So, how do you try to win it? Let me enumerate the basic rules. Please read them carefully; there will be a test.
- Register as a CNET user. Go to the top of this page and hit the "Join CNET" link to start the registration process. If you're already registered, there's no need to register again.
- Leave a comment below. You can leave whatever comment you want. If it's funny or insightful, it won't help you win, but we're trying to have fun here, so anything entertaining is appreciated.
- Leave only one comment. You may enter this specific giveaway only once. If you enter more than one comment, you will be automatically disqualified.
- The winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will receive one (1) Toshiba Camileo S30 with a retail value of $180.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via e-mail. The winner must respond within three days of the end of the contest. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Monday, February 14, at 12 p.m. ET.
And here's the disclaimer that our legal department said we had to include (sorry for the caps, but rules are rules):
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR D.C., 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT DATE OF ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Sweepstakes ends at 12 PM EST on February 14, 2011.for details.