Crave giveaway: Puzzle package from Marbles brain store
Listen up, brainiacs. We're giving away a bundle of entertainment from Marbles: The Brain Store that will help you keep your gray matter in fighting form.
First off, congrats to Andrew P. of Ann Arbor, Mich., for winning a Zoom Q3HD HD video recorder in our last giveaway. Now, get your gray matter in gear. This week, we're giving away a bundle of fun from Marbles: The Brain Store, a purveyor of games, puzzles, books, and software aimed at strengthening your brain. (If you happen to live in the Los Angeles area, Marbles opens its first West Coast store tomorrow at the Westfield Topanga Mall in Canoga Park.)
The giveaway package will include The GeekBox, a collection of wooden puzzles that employ your memory, visual perception, and strategic thinking skills.; Mindstein, "a trivia game where it pays to be a know-it-all"; and daVinci's Catapult, a build-it-yourself throwing machine perfect for ambushing pesky siblings or co-workers.
You'll also get a Daily Brain Perpetual Calendar, which offers 365 puzzles.
Normally, this package of brain-teasing entertainment would cost you about $110, but you have a chance to get it gratis.How? There are a few rules, so please put down The Astrophysical Journal for a moment, brainiacs, and listen up.
- Register as a CNET user. Go to the top of this page and hit the Join CNET link to start the registration process. If you're already registered, there's no need to register again.
- Leave a comment below. You can leave whatever comment you want. If it's funny or insightful, it won't help you win, but we're trying to have fun here, so anything entertaining is appreciated.
- Leave only one comment. You may enter for this specific giveaway only once. If you enter more than one comment, you will be automatically disqualified.
- The winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will receive one (1) package of games and puzzles from Marbles: The Brain Store with a value of approximately $110.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via e-mail. The winner must respond within three days of the end of the contest. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Monday, May 28, at 12 p.m. ET.
And here's the disclaimer that our legal department said we had to include (sorry for the caps, but rules are rules):
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU HAVE NOT YET WON. MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR D.C., 18 YEARS OLD OR AGE OF MAJORITY, WHICHEVER IS OLDER IN YOUR STATE OF RESIDENCE AT DATE OF ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Sweepstakes ends at 12 p.m. ET on Monday, May 28, 2012.for details.