On deck for this week's Crave blog giveaway is the fantastically fitness-friendly SanDisk Sansa Clip. Sure, it may not be as luxurious as , but this little MP3 player can hold its own against media players three times its size (and price). It features a plethora of handy extras, such as a built-in, removable belt-clip; an FM radio; support for multiple audio formats, including FLAC, Audible, and ; and great sound quality. What's not to love?
So, how do you try to win yourself a free Sansa Clip? Let me reiterate the basic rules. Please pay close attention to all the legal mumbo-jumbo; there will be a test.
- Register as a CNET user. Go to the top of this page and hit the "Join CNET" link to start the registration process. If you're already registered, no need to register again.
- Leave a comment below. You can leave whatever comment you want. If it's funny or insightful it won't help you win, but we're trying to have fun here, so anything entertaining is appreciated.
- Leave only one comment. You may only enter this specific giveaway once. If you enter more than one comment, you will be automatically disqualified.
- Winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will receive one (1) SanDisk Sansa Clip (2GB, red). Approximate retail value is $50.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via e-mail. Winners must respond within three days of the end of the contest. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Monday, June 1, at 12 p.m. EDT.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR D.C., 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT DATE OF ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Sweepstakes ends at 12 p.m EDT on June 1, 2009. Seefor details.
Note: A bug in our comments system is preventing all of the comments from showing, but those entries remain viewable to CNET administrators and still count as valid entries.